Web Development Plans

Economy Plan...


Pages: 5 Static + Inquiry Form

Email: 3;

Web Space: 1GB;

Domain: 1 ( .com, .in, .org, .net, .co.in )

Fee Services: In mode of error solving..(Any updates in website will be charged extra/page)  .

Price:  5,000/Rs. (Non-Responsive)  and Rs.7,000/-Rs. (Responsive Site)

Standard  Plan...

Pages: 10 Static + Inquiry Form

Email: 5;

Web Space: 1GB;

Domain: 1 ( .com, .in, .org, .net, .co.in )

Fee Services: In mode of error solving..(Any updates in website will be charged extra/page) .

Price:  8.500/Rs. (Non-Responsive)  and Rs.10,000/-Rs. (Responsive Site)

Advanced   Plan...

Pages: 15 Static + Inquiry Form

Email: 7;

Web Space: 1GB;

Domain: 1 ( .com, .in, .org, .net, .co.in )

Fee Services: In mode of error solving + 2Pages Updation in every month.
(Any extra updates in website will be charged extra/page) 

Price:  10,000/Rs. (Non-Responsive)  and Rs.12,000/-Rs. (Responsive Site)

Want to develop Dynamic Website ... call us or email us for pricing issues.

Contact Us.. 8234045448 or email us at: omeedwebcreation@gmail.com 


"Responsive Web Design makes your web page look good on all devices (desktops, tablets, and phones). Responsive Web Design is about using CSS and HTML to resize, hide, shrink, enlarge, or move the content to make it look good on any screen."

 Sample...Responsive Website...http://aashirwadmatrimony.com/


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment

1 comments:

  1. I am Patrice, a front-end web developer built on the coasts of Mauritius island.
    I have 8 years of experience in the industry and the creation of websites has no secrets for me. Web development is a passion that I'm living to the fullest I have created over 300 websites in my career. "Digitalmonstr." is the nickname I use around the web. By my dedication and optimism through my work, I idealize that my clients will mark their presence on the cyberspace as giants. You will be able to beneficiate of the exceptional prices of Mauritius island which are consequently less than a traditional web agency while getting the same expertise
    (I have worked for various web agencies throughout my career)
    http://digitalmonstr.com

    ReplyDelete